Nothing can compensate for the anguish that childhood cancer inflicts, but since 1982, Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times® has helped thousands of children and their family members recapture hope, enthusiasm, and love of life in a medically and psychologically safe environment created especially for them. Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times® offers a variety of residential camping opportunities for cancer patients, their siblings and parents all year long!
CLICK HERE to view more Camp Videos
Learn More about Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times:
- Ronald McDonald House Charities Annual Report
- RMHCSC/Camp IRS Form 990 Finacial Information
- RMHCSC IRS - EIN 95-3167869
- Camp Celebrates 35th Years of Healing
- Milestones of Service and Innovation
- Camp Yearbook Photos
Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times® is a program of Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California.