The Golden Arches' "RMHC Founding Mission Partner" since 1974
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Southern California (RMHCSC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation and McDonald's restaurants are our largest corporate partner. Portions of the annual operating costs for our Chapter are graciously funded by McDonald's, and its local restaurant owner/operators. All of RMHCSC programs including the six Ronald McDonald Houses, two Ronald McDonald Family Rooms, Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times, four scholarship programs and the community grants board directly benefit from McDonald's involvement.
The remainder of RMHCSC annual operating needs comes from the generosity of an entire community of individual and corporate donors from across Southern California and the world who want to directly help us Keep families close.
McDonald's involvement extends beyond monetary support:
- McDonald's employees are dedicated volunteers.
- Owner/operators participate on the RMHCSC and program boards.
- Southern California McDonald's restaurants donate proceeds from all daily Happy Meal and Mighty Kids Meal sales to RMHCSC.
- Local franchises partner with our programs for promotional and fundraising events, such as our largest fundraiser Walk for Kids.
- RMHC Donation Boxes hosted in restaurants remain a strong source of ongoing fundraising.
Although McDonald's is our largest corporate donor, no company can solely fund RMHCSC programs and the growth needed to serve more families. We need the support of the entire community and greatly value any support you can afford to RMHCSC, whether it's through cash donations, your time or fundraising efforts.