About the Red Shoe Society
The Red Shoe Society is a group of young professionals with a collective goal to help make a difference in the lives of families with seriously ill children receiving treatment at a nearby medical facility. As stewards of the Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House, Red Shoe Society members work together to raise money, volunteer their time and talents, and network with other active community members.
Red Shoes are not the only thing to make society members stand out. Red Shoe Society members are leaders. Being a society member means you are the type of person who wants to lend your talents to touch others.
- Annual Membership is $125 per year or $15 per month, which represents the cost to the LA Ronald McDonald House to fully fund a family’s one night stay.
- You're young 20s to early 40s looking for a great community cause to support.
- You'll share the Red Shoe Society with your friends (it's not a secret society, after all!)
- Attend a House tour (must be completed within first three months of membership)
- Regular attendance of Red Shoe Society events.
- Fulfilling volunteer opportunities at Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Invitations to exclusive Red Shoe Society events
- Having fun and meeting new, like-minded people
- Opportunity to take on a leadership role.
- Stay tuned for more info about Red Shoe Society events and opportunities.
For more information about becoming one the first members of the Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House Red Shoe Society, please contact us at 323-644-3090 or by sending an email.