Please click here to download a PDF copy of our Referral Form.
In order to refer a family, they must meet the following criteria:
- We accept patients through the age of 18
- The patient must be currently receiving active inpatient or outpatient medical treatment
- The family must live at least 30 miles from the House
Please Note: A room request does not guarantee a reservation, but we do our very best to accommodate everyone. Same day requests are welcome. The first referral must come from a social worker, care coordinator, nurse or doctor.
We will also discuss the following with the family:
- We request an optional donation of $25 per night. Some families pay a portion. No eligible family is ever turned away if they are unable to pay.
- We request to see their insurance information.
- We request to see the parent’s valid, non-expired photo identification.
The Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House is only minutes away from some of the top medical facilities:
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – Across the street
- Kaiser Permanente – Sunset
- Shriners Hospitals for Children-Los Angeles
- UCLA Medical Center and many more
When you are ready to refer a family, please download the Room Request Form by clicking the button. It can then be faxed to 323-663-8550.