Tune in for our Final Camp Fire Concert on Thursday September 10th at 5:30PM PT. Help us make a difference during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month by tuning in, sharing and supporting Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times in raising $100k to provide Camp at Home for children with cancer and their families.
Our Final Camp Fire Concert will be hosted by Camp counselor and guitarist Ryan Ayers featuring Hollywood Records & Disney Music Group talent with performances by Olivia Holt, New Hope Club, Temecula Road, Dreamers, Alt Bloom, Almost Monday and more! Donate for the chance to receive unique experiences with the artists and unlock performances from our past Camp Fire Concert performers!
THANK YOU TO ALL OUR EARLIER ARTISTS!
- Mark Pelli – Thursday July 15th 5:30PM PST
- AJ Rafael – Thursday July 23rd 5:30PM PST
- Ryan Cabrera & Friends featuring acoustic performances by: Walk the Moon, Joey Fatone, Debbie Gibson, Bowling for Soup’s Jaret Reddick, Yellowcard’s Ryan Key, Rival Sons’ Jay Buchanan, Boyce Avenue’s Fabian Manzano, Shawn Hook, Secondhand Seronade, Chris August, & Tyler Ward. And special appearances by Lance Bass, Chris Kirkpatrick & Alexa Bliss. – Thursday July 30th 5:30PM PST
- Pipo Beats – Thursday August 6th 5:30PM PST
- Brian Vander Ark from The Verve Pipe – Thursday August 13th 5:30PM PDT
- Da Poetry Lounge hosted by Dante Basco & Shihan Van Clief - Thursday August 20th 5:30PM PST
- Chelsea Collins - Thursday August 27th 5:30PM PST
- Grouplove - Thursday September 3rd 5:30PM PST
Interested in sponsoring our amazing event? Please contact: Lauren Dascher at [email protected] for more information!