Giving is what Red Shoe Society is all about! Giving of time, inspiration, creativity and raising funds to help the Orange County Ronald McDonald House provide a “home away from home” for seriously ill children and their families. This group offers its membership various ways to become involved with OCRMH. Members can directly make an impact on the lives of others and become leaders in our community. Red Shoe Society members help to provide meals for the families staying at the Houses and host fundraising events throughout the year.
- Fulfilling volunteer opportunities at Orange County Ronald McDonald House.
- Networking opportunities with like-minded philanthropic and business leaders.
- Invitations to exclusive Red Shoe Society events
- Membership Fee
- Attend a House tour (must be completed within first three months of membership)
- Regular attendance of Red Shoe Society Events
- For more information about membership, please email at [email protected]
If you are interested in getting involved or would like to know more, please click on the Get Involved button. We look forward to speaking with you!
Follow us on Facebook: Facebook