This year our house has been a "Home away from home" to almost 600 families. Each of these families will be invited to attend our annual holiday party in December and each child that attends will receive a gift from Santa. For many families, providing gifts to their children is beyond their reach. However, with help from generous supporters like you, we will be able to bring a smile to the faces of many children and their parents.
We will be accepting toy donations between Monday, December 4th and Wednesday, December 13th, we will be accepting new, unwrapped toy donations for boys and girls ages birth to 18, between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm.
Please consider donating new, unwrapped toys for children of all ages. Here are some gift ideas:
- Newborn: baby blankets, diapers, wipes, rattles, baby bath products
- Toddlers: board books, mega blocks, softballs, sorting toys, developmental learning toys
- Girls & Boys ages 4-8: Barbie's, plush toys, Thomas the Tank Engine toys, Nerf balls, puzzles
- Girls & Boys ages 8-12: lip gloss, nail polish, craft kits, soccer balls, basketballs, !egos, chapter books
- Teenagers: bath and body products, purses, music players, electronic hand-held games, small denomination gift cards: Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy
This will allow plenty of time for our Santa's Workshop Elves to create wonderful Holiday packages for Santa to give to the children at the Family Holiday Party! Should you need to make special arrangements for bringing your donation to us, you may reach Jennifer O’Donnell at (562) 285-430o or at email@example.com.