You, your school, your church, your company, your family, and your community organization CAN help support Long Beach Ronald McDonald House (LBRMH) and the families we serve.
How Can You Help?
Whether you prefer a large scale event or something small and simple, we greatly appreciate your eﬀorts to support Long Beach Ronald McDonald House (LBRMH) and the families we serve.
What is a Third Party Fundraiser?
An event solely organized by volunteers, whether companies or individuals, for the purpose of raising funds and creating awareness on behalf of LBRMH. Our top Third Party Fundraisers include: Wish List Drives, Golf Tournaments, Wine & Dine Events, Award Banquets, Book & Toy Drives, Holiday Season Drives, Run for a Cause, Shop for a Cause, Marathons/Sporting Events, and Dine for a Cause
Steps to Planning a Third Party Fundraiser:
- Deﬁne your event
- Complete our Third Party Application and submit it 30 days prior to your event.
- Spread the word!
- Deliver proceeds from your event to LBRMH
How Can LBRMH Support You?
- Promote via Social Media outlets
- List on our website events calendar
- Oﬀer informational materials to display at the event
- Display ﬂyers and information throughout the House
- Provide video links, photos, and testimonials to help promote LBRMH
- Provide LBRMH logo for use on promo materials (these must be reviewed and approved by LBRMH staﬀ before publishing)
- Set up group tours of the House prior to or after the event