The “Adopt-A-Room” Partnership is a program allowing you, your company or organization to be the exclusive room partner of one of the 54 guest rooms at the Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House. Your funding will sponsor all of the families who sleep in that room throughout the year.
Your Partnership Impact
The Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House was founded on the idea of strength in numbers. Families ﬁnd strength from each other and from Ronald McDonald House staff and volunteers. Thanks to our generous donors who participate in the “Adopt-A-Room” program, more families will ﬁnd strength, comfort, support and most of all - HOPE.
- Prominent Recognition Plaque.
- “First right of refusal” for funding in subsequent years.
- Quarterly Reports with information about the families who have stayed in your room.
- “Thank You” letters from the familes who have stayed in your room.
- Name listed on the Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House website.
- Recognition on the Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House Donor Wall.
- An invitation to the Ronald McDonald House annual Donor Reception where you will be honored and recognized.
Thanks You to Our Adopt A Room Sponsors