COVID/Program Update (August 2020) At this time, we are accepting referrals for new guests who need a place to stay while their child is receiving treatment at one of our local partner hospitals.
The Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House is committed to providing clean and healthy family-centered spaces for families to rest, recharge, and connect with one another. The health and well-being of our guest families, staff and the communities in which we serve is always our top priority.
At this time, we are accepting referrals for new guests who need a place to stay while their child is receiving treatment at one of our local partner hospitals. In order to protect the safety of current guests and staff, new families wishing to stay in the [program name] must receive a negative test result from an approved COVID testing facility. Our staff is able to assist in locating a nearby free testing facility and to answer questions about our current guest policies.
We are continuing to limit the use of communal spaces inside the House. However, our laundry facilities, kitchen access, facial masks, and protective equipment, and additional support are all available to guests during their stay.
We are closely monitoring this situation to ensure the steps we take to address COVID-19 are in the best interest of the families we serve. We will continue to follow the guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, California Department of Public Health, World Health Organization, and our local partner hospitals we navigate this situation.
If you have any questions, please contact us at"
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for your interest in referring a family to the Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House. Since our opening, the Inland Empire Ronald McDonald House has worked closely with medical partners to provide housing, comfort, care, and support to families receiving medical treatment in the Inland Empire.
In order to refer a family, they must meet the following criteria:
- The patient must be newborn to 17 years of age, however, 18 to 21 years of age will be considered based on room availability.
- The patient must be currently receiving active inpatient or outpatient medical treatment
- There is no mileage restriction, however, based on the number of requests, occupancy availability, distance and diagnosis, families that live close to the hospital may experience a longer wait time.
Please Note: A room request does not guarantee a reservation, but we do our very best to accommodate everyone. Same day requests are welcome. The Room Referral must come from the hospital social worker.
We will also discuss the following with the family:
- California Children’s Services Eligibility and their possible assistance with the daily room contribution.
- We request to see a valid, non-expired photo identification for any adult, over the age of 18, staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
Click Here to Request Family Comfort Bags
Click https://amzn.to/3hMm2D1 to Donate Bag
Supplies through Amazon.com