Meals of Love Guidelines:
- All meals must be prepared and cooked on site.
- Volunteers for the “Meals of Love” program must be 14 years of age or older.
- We can only accommodate 16 volunteers at a time.
- Plan to feed at least 100 people.
- Do not bring any volunteers who are suffering from a cold, flu or any other contagious illness.
- Once you have picked a Meal of Love date on our calendar, you must be confirmed by the Volunteer Coordinator, and you will receive special instructions on how to register your group via email.
- The House provides standard cooking utensils, and pots and pans. Plastic utensil are available but Meal Groups are encouraged to bring sturdy paper plates to serve on.
If you are interested in preparing a Meal of Love for our families please click the Blue Meals of Love button below.
The Ronald McDonald House, Inland Empire uses VolunteerHub to manage our volunteer needs. This will require that you establish a username and password to register as a volunteer.