In consideration of the extra precautions needed to maintain a safe environment for our guests and employees, the House is currently open with limited occupancy. We will continue to follow the guidance and recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, California Department of Public Health, World Health Organization, and our local partner medical centers as we navigate COVID-19 precautions.
In order to refer a family, they must meet the following criteria:
- The patient must be 21 years of age or younger
- The patient must be currently receiving active inpatient or outpatient medical treatment
- All family members must receive a negative COVID test result from an approved testing facility within 72 hours of check-in
To refer families to the Ronald McDonald House Pasadena, please fill out the room request form PDF above and email to:
Once we receive the room request, we will call to confirm.
Please Note: A room request does not guarantee a reservation, but we do our very best to accommodate everyone. Same-day requests are welcome. The first referral must come from a social worker, care coordinator, nurse or doctor.
We will discuss the following with the family:
- We suggest a contribution of $25 per night, but no eligible family is ever turned away if they are unable to pay. pay.
- We request to see their insurance information
- We request to see the parent’s valid, non-expired photo identification
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Operations Manager at 626-204-0401 or via the contact page.
Ronald McDonald House Pasadena is only a few miles away from your medical facility:
- Huntington Hospital – Across the street
- Shriners for Children Medical Center – 0.5 miles away
- City of Hope National Medical Center – 5 miles away
- LAC+USC Medical Center – 8 miles away
- UCLA Mattel Children's Hospital – 28 miles away
- And many more...