- The ideal candidate would have two years + experience providing IT helpdesk support in either a small business, non-profit, or education setting.
- Track work and communicate with staff through the helpdesk ticketing system. Experience providing remote support via phone and remote-control applications desired.
- Significant hands-on experience with Windows 10 operating system, Microsoft Office Suite, and Office 365 platform. Experience troubleshooting, upgrading, or replacing PC hardware components.
- Bonus points if you’ve built your own computer. Experience supporting and configuring smartphones in an enterprise environment preferred. Maintain hardware and software inventory
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All employees are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, and vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location:
- 4560 Fountain Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90029